1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What just happened...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JakeHas, Nov 22, 2013.

1. JakeHas

So my boyfriend and I were Skyping and having fun in a game and all was fun, but out of random he turned off his Mic.
    So I asked him why and he said it's personal, I didn't really understand because we were talking fine to each other not seconds before. So I asked "What do you mean?" and he went off on me saying "I dont wanna talk about it stop asking"...
    I understand if he doesn't want to talk about it, but he told me to stop asking after one time.. Then when I tried to talk to him further he ignored me... The thing is, he's still talking fine ingame and everything.. I'm crying right now :tears: because he's really mad at me for some reason... I'm just so confused and don't know what to do..

2. SomeNights

He might have just said something to someone and just doesn't want you worrying about it or he might be planning a surprise for you. Any major events coming up soon?

Whatever it is I don't think you should beat yourself up over it.

3. JakeHas

No he got really angry at me, and is ignoring me right now. I stayed on skype for a minute, he wasn't talking to anyone except for people ingame.

4. SomeNights

hm....maybe it's his time of the month. Whatever it is, he shouldn't have taken it out on you. If I were you I'd just let it go, give him some time to throw his temper tantrum and then maybe message him later tonight or tomorrow morning.

5. JakeHas

I suppose... This just isn't like him :/
    Usually I'm the dramatic one. Lol

6. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps something was going on in the background that he didn't want you to hear? Like a family argument or something? Just give it some time :slight_smile:

7. emkorora

emkorora Guest

Ah, first love. Young teenage years. Development. Ain't nothing like it.

I do not know why. Fret not, on a philosophical level I doubt it is your fault. But relationships have a tendency of skewing philosophy so good luck with that.

Regardless, if I were to suggest something, it'd be to accept some distance. Right or not, silly or not, everyone is entitled to some privacy. This boyfriend of yours might feel this issue is private or it might have been the result of something (him angered, parents disappointing him, dissatisfaction with life, et cetera).

It has always been my experience that when privacy is declare it is always best to never venture further on the topic unless invited. Just some words of caution.

Anyways, good luck. :slight_smile:

8. JakeHas

We talked about it after a while and got through it. I was so sad earlier, he was angry, and I was stuck.. But right now we're watching a movie together online and embracing each other the best we can. I''m glad we made it through :slight_smile: The best part is, he was the one the proposed we watch it, it wasn't me this time!!

#8 JakeHas, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  9. Silver Sparrow

Glad you two made it through!