1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. the prince

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi everybody .

I really have a big problem which is being gay in my community is like a scandal or a disaster .
    I am still in high school and it's for boys only and all of them are straight :/ but I think some of them might be gay like me but they are acting straight like me :frowning2: .

some of my straight friends talk about gays in a very bad way and that really hurts me :tears: .

being muslim and arabic makes being gay is very very hard :icon_sad:

plz help me
    :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

2. AKTodd

Hi Miko,

I'm really sorry you're having to go thru this(*hug*)

You are always welcome on EC if you need a place to talk. There are some really friendly people here, including other Muslims and people from the Middle East.

When you are old enough, I would suggest leaving the Middle East and moving to a country that is gay friendly. I've read that there are even some mosques that are supportive of gay people and equal treatment of women (men and women worship together). Here are some links I found just now:

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2013/...-friendly-mixed-gender-prayers-led-by-a-woman

Progressive Muslims Launch Gay-Friendly, Women-Led Mosques In Attempt To Reform American Islam

BBC News - Gay-friendly 'mosque' opens in Paris

In the meantime, hang in there, be patient, and be safe.

Best to you,

Todd

3. the prince

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank u a lot <3
    I am very sensitive person and kind words like u wrote make me feel very very happy ty :')
    u are from the friendly people here :wink: .