1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I over thinking this ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MMF, Nov 23, 2013.

1. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So this guy I like(met him a month and a week ago), we've been talking for a while now. I see him at lunch everyday at school, we talk, chat on Facebook and we have seen a movie together once(2 weeks ago, made us closer we talk more often now than before) and tonight I sent him a message "Dude lets go out tonight im so bored" he says "Sorry I'm going out with my family tonight in 15 mins, sorry man" then I said "aww ok. have fun x" then he said "Some other time ;P cya"

I don't know if I should be depressed that we didn't get to hangout or really happy that he said some other time with a wink and a tounge out emoticon. lol. He doesn't know I'm gay and I don't know if he's gay either. So what I'm really saying is that, does he really mean it when he said "some other time;P"

---------- Post added 23rd Nov 2013 at 07:18 PM ----------

Oh yeah, and how should I response to that without being too flirty. haha

2. Saint Otaku

He just seems like a nice person with a life. I usually respond to things I don't have much to say about with "okeedokee" because it's not as thoughtless and emotionless as "OK."

3. emkorora

emkorora Guest

^ Good suggestion.

Alright, okay, very well, so be it (all terms of recognition and understanding) can feel very cold.

But yes, you're over-thinking this. He's a guy, you remember. We're simple. :grin:

4. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    haha yeah you're both right. I just really wanted to hangout with him that made me over think simple things but I do understand it.

5. SomeNights

You're probably over thinking it. How close of friends are you? What is your ideal relationship with this person? (Close friends, fwb, boyfriends, etc...)

6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, you are overthinking it. Some people like to use emoticons; others don't.

7. William

You're a tad bit over thinking it...I had a guy send me ;P then I responded :wink: and it didn't go too well...

8. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I was just over thinking it. He asked me to come over today