1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don´t fully understand this guy...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kylegf2011, Nov 23, 2013.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey! I just wanted to ask you guys your opinion about a guy. I met him at a bar, he is a friend of a friend of my sister}}-s. He was drunk when he came tot alk to me, and then he started acting a little gay with me (hugging me alot, touching my hair being realy close to me) but I just figured he was drunk and it meant nothing. So he added me on facebook that night. That was laste week.

During the week we talked through inboxes and stuff, and he said we should do something in the weekend. Obviously I´ve been hoping that he´s gay the whole week. So he suggested we go to the movies. So we went to the movies, and it was really cool, we talked after the movie ended about alot of things.

He gave me these looks from time to time... maybe I was just imagining stuff. But when we said goodbye he hugged me, and then he took both of my hands :eek: and told me we had to see each other again before he left... I found this a little "unstraight" like. I mean I wouldn´t imagine any of my friends holding both of my hands while telling me something. And then we hugged again, and he left...

What do you guys think of this?? Im really confused. Cause I want him tobe gay, but maybe he isn´t, but then why would he act like this... and Im really scared to talk to him about it :confused:

2. confused1234

That sounds like a date, and I would say he's probably gay. Actually, that might be a good way to approach it:

"So, when we saw that movie last week, was that a date?"

I don't know, just my two cents.

3. StephenSC

I've got zero experience with dates/relationships, but by the sounds of it he was being what I would consider more "intimate" then a normal friend would. Though some people are just like that.

I'm a very direct person, so I would just ask (possibly too bluntly which would cause an awkward moment or two, lol).... but really isn't that the worst thing that could happen?

So I agree with the above post, nicely ask for clarity on the situation. All the best!

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just remembered your previous thread, and his words/actions sound not straight. You should just play along with his friendliness, but be more direct if you're really falling for him and still can't tell for sure whether he likes you.