1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

girls

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by markosss, Nov 24, 2013.

1. markosss

So......I have grown up arount girls! I was watching cartoons for girls with them but I dident play wirh girly toys! So I am gay because I have grown up with girls?(2 cousins 1younger sister) ok that maybe explain my girly personality but not my sexuality!! Help...whats your opinion?? Have you grown around girls?

2. Skyline

No, I don't believe whether you grew up around girls or not has anything to do with your sexuality. I think you'll find most people here world agree. It just shouldn't have anything to do with it at all.

3. Silver Sparrow

I don't think your being around girls impacts your sexuality.

4. markosss

Thats what I really hope! What about you guys? What do you think that have effect your sexuality????

5. Skyline

Well, I'm male and I've always had my father and my brother around, but aside from that much of my family is female, and I spend a lot of time around them. Regardless, I am attracted to girls without question. I really do think who you grew up with only affects your personality, not your sexuality.

6. apostrophied

By that logic, I'd be straight, so... Don't put too much thought into it, at any rate, it doesn't really matter why you're gay now that you are.

7. Jessica79

Like others have said It wont be because of growing up around girls most likely your gay because you ARE gay ITS WHO YOU ARE :slight_smile: