1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tense mode

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by the prince, Nov 24, 2013.

1. the prince

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi:smilewave

I am always nervous and stressed for reason and for no reason :confused: .
    I get very shy and nervous when I have to talk to a stranger (especially men ) and I am not good in social life. :icon_redf
    In school most of the time I walk alone :icon_sad:
    I love to be alone but it hurts also :dry: .

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: plzz

2. Silver Sparrow

I'm sorry about that. Is there any way you could get a therapist or other professional help?

3. rayan

rayan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi :slight_smile:
    LOL , i love staying alone but not all the time for sure . I'm not a really a stressed person but when i get stressed , i just breath deeply and write down whatever bothers me. Try finding a friend who shares you the road when you're going home or to school (this is how i met my best friends ) or better ,one of your classmates . As you are a very shy person , don't introduce yourself to anyone without preparing , just imagine it in your head , put a plan and go for it .

---------- Post added 24th Nov 2013 at 02:28 PM ----------

OMG I've just realized that you're Syrian :slight_smile:
    and as silver sparrow said , if you can manage seeing a therapist that would be great :wink:

4. the prince

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks silver sparrow and rayan (It's very good to find someone from the middle east :grin: )
    my therapist traveled away :/ , maybe I explained my problem in a wrong way , I have a lot friends because they need me in school and homework etc ...
    I am nerdy :grin: .
    when we finish the class I walk alone ( ya they don't need me now ) :dry: Nobody loves to chat with me they do that only when they need something :frowning2: .
    I have a crush on a guy in school he is the arabic version of Darren Chris ( Blaine ) xD .
    I don't know him but he is one of my FB friends but I can't talk to him :/ .

5. rayan

rayan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :slight_smile: OMG you are totally into GLEE :grin:
    For now try to find a friend who shares things with you ( other than study , maybe a hobby or something like that ) . I'm a nerd myself , but i've never been shy (thanx to my friends :wink: you are into music and stuff , so that would be a subject to start with that guy , you may start with sharing a video on FB , tag him and other friends asking them about their opinion or something , just show them that side of you ( the un-nerd fun side :wink: ) .... PS : don't expect anything beyond a friendship , it really hurts having feelings for a straight guys .

6. the prince

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The bad thing is all of my friends have no Idea what is glee -_- and the type of music I love they don't love it :/ , I swear every day in class I feel Like I am with 7 years old classmates
    I will not try to get near that guy in anyway because after my heart is broken I really need love and I can't control my feelings so If we become friends I will fall in love with him very soon .
    I don't want to walk with anyone in the school till I find my true love which seems impossible .
    Oh god why do I have to go through all this painful and hopeless life :'( .