1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need Some Fresh Eyes on the Situation

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Theatertennis17, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Theatertennis17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I already posted on the forum about this, and I really want to talk to my best friends about this, but I really feel like they don't help as much as I want them to. Also, this has more detail to the whole situation. So, I like this guy named Robby. We've been friends for like 5 or 6 years maybe more, I don't really know, but lately I've been having a crush on his best friend. The thing is, his best friend, who is also a good friend of mine, is probably as straight as they come, so I have been trying to get over him. The other day, I think I finally made a break through where I honestly can see life after this other guy, and it doesn't seem that this guy is the be all end all.

While realizing this, I've had Robby come back into my life a lot more recently. We are pretty good friends right now, and we've been probably the closest ever over the past year or two. Over these two years we have had a lot of flirtatious moments, even some where we almost started making out. He is always acted like he is super cool around me, and he tries to impress me, and he's always making jokes, but only when I'm around (he's normally a very non sociable person).

So, overall it seems as though he likes me, but then last night we were at a party to celebrate the finishing of the theater production with our school. Throughout pretty much the entire party we were cuddling, and it felt great. I felt safe, and happy in his arms, and we were like having our own conversation, and it just flowed naturally and I love talking to him.

One issue is that I don't know if he knows hat I'm gay. The other issue is that I know he has had a serious girlfriend before that he really seemed to like, and last night he was asking how he should find a girl to take to prom. I don't know what to do. There are so many mixed signals its frustrating. I don't know if I should go for him, or if I should just keep waiting patiently to find another guy. :help:

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well what is the absolute WORST POSSIBLE thing that could happen if you just said to him.

"Robby, I think your really cute, would you like to go on a date some time".

If he's as gay as he sounds, maybe me does.