1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ex just told me that he is a girl trapped in a mans body. im so confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ianm, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Ianm

Ianm Guest

They everyone My ex boyfreind just told me that he was a girl tapped in a mans body and thats one rison why he broke up with me. I know he feels better and happer as a girl but i feel as if i did not please him as a partner that i did not make his life easer for him. And people I feel as if i didnt make his life easyer I now feel as if i wont be able to make any partner of mine happy, I also feel if i cant make his life easyer how am i soposet to make my familys, my co workers, my friends, my bosses, or my life eayser. I feel like im a failure. Is this natureal to feel when your ex says this to you if it is why and if not then why do i fell this way im so scared that im being selfish or shallow. Please help me please.:icon_sad:

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well unless there is a lot you're not telling us, you don't seem to have much to worry about.

Being realistic, if you ex is telling you that she is happier as a girl, then what could you POSSIBLY have done to make that work? I mean, you didn't know, she didn't tell you until now, and she is saying she broke up with you, in part, because she couldn't handle being a guy. Sounds like you didn't do anything wrong!

3. Ianm

Ianm Guest

I know but i just feel like i did and i dont know why. it really sucks and i feel like i hurt him or her or whatever by telling how i felt. was that wrong for me to do?

4. UIOP

No, Ianm. It's good to let your ex know how you feel - communication is very useful and healthy sometimes. If you feel like you hurt your ex, maybe you should try asking your ex if you did do anything that hurt them.

It's natural to feel kind of guilty, like you did something wrong. That's common after breakups. But this just sounds like your ex broke up with you because they simply couldn't handle being in a relationship any more. From what you're saying, it seems to me that you didn't do anything wrong at all.

5. Ianm

Ianm Guest

oh okay thank you both very much.