1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possibly cute idea? Or too weird..?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lindylaura, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Lindylaura

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 3 months but we've known each other for almost 4 years. A couple of weekends ago we were in the hot tub at her house which was totally fun- however this weekend she's coming over to my house and I don't have a hot tub for us to sit in and chill or uh.. yeah. Anyways basically my idea was to fill my bath tub up with bubble bath and nice smelling bath salts etc and then invite her into it... bathing suits on of course (We haven't progressed to much beyond that).

Is this a cute, romantic idea or is it too weird to do..?

2. Tyrael

Hi there and welcome to EC :slight_smile:

I don't see any harm in that idea. If you were both comfortable relaxing in a hot tub together then I would imagine it's not going to be different doing it in your bath tub. And the bath salts etc is a nice idea too. I for one say go for it :slight_smile:

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sounds nice, as long as the tub isn't too small; though, even that can lead to interesting interactions. :wink:

4. fortheloveoflez

aw I think it's cute!