1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused by a confused girl

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dorky Poet, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Dorky Poet

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay well background info : I'm a lesbian and I know it and I met this "straight" girl awhile ago who's so accepting and stuff of the lgbtqa community and before we even became really good friends she found out that I kinda sort of liked her. Now we are kinda sort of best friends well almost better than that.
    My problem: We cuddle , hold hands unless it's in front of people she knows that don't know about us, she plays with my hair , kisses my cheek and says she's my girlfriend sometimes if one of our friends brings it up. We flirt and have couple conversations and she says I'm the only person she can see herself with in the future. she even gets jealous if girls approach me so basically the whole works . She says she's confused ( we all know what that feels like) and I love the girl and I wouldn't even think about pressuring her about anything , she's actually the one who initiated all of this stuff. But it really hurts and frustrating because I don't wanna pressure her , over step boundaries or any of that stuff , but I like her and I can't help wanting to be in a relationship with her. I just don't know what to do , so any advice would be helpful. :help:

2. lezbhonest

hmmm im in a very similar situation as u haha.... my guess is it seems this girl is into u but well "confused" ( aka...she doesnt want to admit to anyone or herself)... that she is into girls, aka into you!.... lol idk why it is so hard for some people to just admit it to themselves. my advice for you is to just become as good as friends with her as possible, make her feel comfortable around u... show her there is NOTHING 2 b scared about. just keep telling her u r always here 4 her etc etc. My advice is to drink a little beer and see what happens... lol. Dont be too pushy, but show her she can trust u.

if u could answer my question too id really appreciate it, it might help with ur question too. it is titled "Why is she being distant?..." under the category "Family, Friends, and Relationships" ... hope i helped :slight_smile:.