1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I told him <3

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JessicaHolst143, Nov 28, 2013.

1. JessicaHolst143

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    hey guys :slight_smile:
    remember that last post I made?
    about that cute Guy I liked so much?
    If you haven't read it first before you read this one :slight_smile:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/family-friends-relationships/113899-cute-guy-i-like.html

well I told him all ready... I told him really early, I was suppose to tell him before christmas break but I couldn't actually take it anymore so I wrote down a letter for him and my friends actually passed it to him cause I was to shy to give it to him face to face..
    I gave the letter last week nov. 18, the next day I was crying so hard because I though he read it all ready and I thought things would change after that, but he lied and said he hasn't read it yet but actually he did... at first I was too shy to like talk to him about it and I was too shy as well to look at him... I don't want him looking at me cause I was scared for no reason, so I would cover my face with a fan or a handkerchief everytime he looks at me, He would constantly do it for the rest of the week and laugh :3
    one time (thursday) he showed me a picture of her ex-girlfriend to make me jealous which worked and actually made me cry.... today I actually talked to him about the letter seriously and he said he has nothing to say, he's speechless about it but he's okay with it aswell, he said he can't actually explain how he feels about it but he made it clear that he was okay with it.....
    right now he'd make me jealous everytime by opening up a topic about a certain girl or his ex.. how pretty they are, smart, cute... just to make me jealous
    It annoys me.. my friends told me to just move on from him and they ask me a lot of when will I get tired of this... but I don't actually want to stop just yet...
    even if his not the ideal guy... all I know is that I love him even though he's like that...
    I know he cares... He just doesn't want to show it cause you know how guys are with their prides...

2. penguin machine

It sounds like you're jumping to a lot of conclusions here. Stay in the real world, don't make assumptions, and keep talking to him. He's not necessarily trying to make you jealous you know. He doesn't seem all that interested. IN fact he seems cautious about how to proceed. What did you tell him in the letter?

3. BadCanadaJoke

Let me say first how glad I am he reacted so positively! :slight_smile: You're really lucky! :slight_smile:
    But,I would have to agree with your friends... I think it's time to forget about him,like penguin machine said, he doesn't seem all that interested...

Btw, what do you mean by "even though he is like that"?Do you mean his attitude or sexual orientation?

4. JessicaHolst143

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    his attitude :slight_smile:
    I don't like it when he opens up a topic about other girls... I always get these thoughts that these cisgender girls are better than me.. and that pisses me off... and makes me depress.. making me wish I was born female.... He told me his ex is perfect and beautiful in every way.... it hurts a lot.. He all ready knows that I have feeling for him... why does he have to make me feel jealous like this?

---------- Post added 29th Nov 2013 at 07:49 PM ----------

I told him everything... every word I couldn't say to him.. all of the memories we shared and how I treasured those small memories, I told him how I felt about the girls he's with.... and how special he is to me....

he has no words to show... he's speechless but in the same time he's cool with it
    I think we gotten a lot closer because of that...