1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I go about this.....?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Theatertennis17, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Theatertennis17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have posted about Robby before, and we've been texting a lot. So I want to make a move, but I don't know how I should do it. Here's what I'm thinking about doing right now:

1) Ask him if he's gay/bi
    2) Ask his best friend, who is also his neighbor, who is also a good friend of mine if he is gay/bi
    3) Tell him I like him
    4) Tell him that I've been getting some signals that he may like me, and ask if this could be true

I want to do it right now, but he isn't a big texter, and I don't want to interrupt his thanksgiving. So the next time I'm going to see him is either Saturday or Monday. If I do wait until when I see him in person, any advice on what I should so that I don't chicken out?

2. Nick07

I haven't read your other threads. Does he knows you are gay?

3. Theatertennis17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible that he knows, but i don't know for sure if he knows.

4. Nick07

Honestly, I think that it would be rude to ask him. It's not your place to force him out of the closet. You can come out to him and wait if he does the same.