1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nihonokage, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Nihonokage

I've sort of been out (to a select few) for about 2/3 months now. But now that I'm out I'm having a problem.

It all started I would say when I started having feelings for my male friend. Now this is the first time I've ever had these feelings and so I wasn't sure how to react: he has a girlfriend after all. It was all fine however until one day over facebook he asked
    "Answer this honestly: Is there any guys you like?"
    and to which at first I was hesitant to tell him. My body was shaking like nuts and my heart was pounding. I told him the ones that I have liked (I mean lusted over not loved like I feel with my friend now). I also said that I wasn't going to tell him who I liked now because I thought he's "hate me and won't want to talk to me...". But he eventually got me to admit my feelings for him.
    (for those of you who are interested it when like this. We're using RP accounts. I'm Kiku and he's Ludwig)
    Ludwig
    Kiku
    Ludwig
    Kiku
    Ludwig
    Kiku
    Ludwig
    Kiku
    Ludwig
    Kiku
    Ludwig
    Kiku