1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bigger Problems

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by redsoxgrl34, Nov 28, 2013.

1. redsoxgrl34

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You guys on this site are great! I've never gotten so much positive feedback and I'm so thankful for it. I've recently come into contact with a bigger problem. I have said in previous posts that I joined the rugby team this year. From the first day I went to practice, there was one girl who stood out. I talked to her all the time, I thought she was really attractive, I loved everything about her but the problem was she was straight. Obviously, I accepted this as just another straight girl in the bunch, the usual. Well, last Sunday a group of us went to a club for gay night. Her, along with other teammates being gay or straight all went. We had all drank a good amount and I ended up kissing three of them, her being one of them. One girl was just a peck because she had never kissed a girl and was curious, the other was super drunk and kissing everyone, and then there was her. I passed this off as just a drunk experience until this past Sunday. Her and one other girl on the team came over to drink and such. She ended up kissing me (she started everything, because I would never initiate something with a straight teammate) and eventually it moved to my bed where we were both shirtless. Throughout this time we have been texting almost 24/7 and she continues to flirt and hit on me. She had told me she never thought she would feel this way about a girl and things such as that. I am definitely more than interested but I'm really worried this will turn out bad. Idk how to proceed whether I should go with the flow and just be friends with benefits sort of or go for the relationship? What do you all think? Thank you in advance!

2. redsoxgrl34

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What do you want? Friends with benefits rarely last long when one or both people start wanting something more substantial, in which case it might have been better to start out with the standard dating.

You should remember that this girl will need time to deal with her newly recognized sexuality, things that you have already overcome but she may not have anticipated, yet.

4. redsoxgrl34

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've thought about that a lot actually. I don't think she is to the point where she thinks she is anymore than straight. She calls herself the term I told her "bar sexual", which is girls that make out in bars with girls to gain the attention of men. She is definitely into guys but after what she did with me (as far as being shirtless with me and also continually texting me), it was much more than just that definition. She has a lot more to notice but idk if she will. I know I have stronger feelings than she does but idk what to do. I have such strong feelings for her but I'm not sure about her. I just want to be with her, but I'm afraid I'm getting way ahead of myself. Idk how to approach her.