1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does it mean? advice?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nihonokage, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Nihonokage

Basically I've confessed to this guy that I've liked for a while now (I confessed ages ago), and then he confessed to me. Then he met up, hugged (which is a big deal for me) and then he says that I'm

So he friend zoned me... but even though that's the case it sounds to me like "I would go out with you, if I didn't already have a girlfriend" am I the only one that thinks what that sounds like? Also I know for a fact that this is his first girlfriend( or partner).

2. dapulu

Come on! Even if that is the case, he rejected your feelings and stated that he wanted to be friends.

When he breaks up with his gf, if that happens, then you can try again, otherwise just focus on something else to distract and crush the love-love feelings. My two cents.

Best of wishes :slight_smile:

3. YOLO4me

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you need to respect what he told you. He obviously wasn't turned off by the idea but definitely was setting a boundary letting you know right now is not the time. It's awesome he knows, so go on with your life and who knows perhaps one day he will come to you.

But if you act like a crazy person trying to get him to change his mind, he will run or get a restraining order lol.....

4. Nihonokage

Thanks for the response... although I didn't mean anything like I was going to try and force him to change his mind. I was just asking if it meant there was still a chance, cause I'll be honest I have literally cried myself to sleep sometimes over him and it's been over a month now... guess I just need to learn to let go easier huh?

Again thanks for your response.

---------- Post added 29th Nov 2013 at 04:51 PM ----------

I probably should of mentioned that he didn't instantly friend zone me. I wrote it all out.. but it didn't appear in the forum so I got lazy and didn't re-write it all. So when I have time I will re-write it all so it doesn't just seem like I'm obsessed or something... Don't worry I may be young but foolish I am not XD