1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transgender dating sites?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TsurugiPrincess, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FYI: I put this here because I thought it fit the "relationships" part of the thread.

Ok so as you can see on the left, I'm not transgendered. I am a male, who feels female inside, and therefore tries to have an androgynous appearance to better reflect my inner chick. Would I love to be trans tho? Of course! I'm just not in the right circumstances to become one yet. However! I'm not gonna let that stop me from finding true love! What I want to know is...

Are there any, and I mean ANY good and honest, not hookup, not get-their-freak-on transgender dating sites out there for people who are looking for trans people and vice versa? It seems like all the ones I find are basically made for men who have a fetish for transwomen, and I don't want that! I want a guy who wants the girl in me first, then maybe the dirty stuff later down the road.

I've also tried normal dating sites, putting my self as a male but stating in my profile that I'm the feminine type looking for the masculine type... but I always get messages from the creepy guys... even though I explicitly state I'm NOT looking for a hookup! It's frustrating :tantrum:

Thanks for any responses, and I'm in midwestern Unites States if that helps any.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I chose one that allowed me to search for bisexual partners, figured it left it open a bit...not sure if that helps at all...

3. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It would be against the rules for anyone to link to dating or other 18+ sites here.

4. Then remove it for me because I can't figure out how.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.