1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. stumble along

So I've Been Perusing this new app my friends have which shows people nearby with Facebook accounts in the app

Let me just start out and say two things
    Emphasize the Facebook profile linking (first name and profile pictures only)
    all the guys on here are thirsty thirsty thirsty, to the point I've got a packed winter break

I guess I should also emphasize I too am now slightly thirsty, more inquisitive but still

Anyway, what hurts and what I find dumb is that me and this kid both liked each others profiles, after a bit of talking we both decide to hook up and after a little more digging I find out he's pretty in the closet, anyway, I was a little curious as to why he has one first name on Facebook but a different one on a chatting app we used to send pictures, same last name.
    anyway I asked if he could send a face pic from the app but he didn't want to, I asked if I could add him on Facebook, he said yes but that I shouldn't post about any of this, I told him I wouldn't and gave multiple reasons why

Anyway, within minutes of sending it he tells me he added me, saw nothing, deleted me and told me i was a fake and bye and good luck.

I tried to tell him I had to add him on a list so he could see my stuff and that I can upload a new profile picture to prove it, but he wasn't biting.

what bothered me was the fact he called me a fake... and what saddens me is that he is so in the closet that he reacted that way.

weirdly enough he hasn't blocked me on any of the 3 apps, I'm wondering if I should wait a few weeks and message him again see if he calmed down, right now I'm fine with being friends so I could help him. Or maybe I'm just butt hurt because I missed out on a fun time, I don't know.

Maybe I pushed him too far asking for a Facebook friendship and he freaked.

Should I message him a week or two from now asking if he wants to forget what happen, judge for himself if we meet, or do a skyle, or give me another chance with Facebook but have him calm down

2. stumble along

I don't even know why I bother with forums all my questions get ignored but I've decided I'll message him In a week or two and maybe send him a link to here since I'd rather help the guy out than get my dick wet

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What you've decided to do is what I'd recommend you do.
    Don't be discouraged if your thread doesn't get replies when others in this section do.
    Sometimes people just don't feel comfortable giving advice on a topic, so they wait for others to.