1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time you had a crush on someone who's the same gender?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by raze11, Nov 30, 2013.

1. raze11

raze11 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The first crush I ever had on another guy was when I was in middle school.We rode the same bus and he was always very touch and always really close.He would rub my cheeks,tickle my chin,lean on me and try to feed me if he had snacks.At first I just thought he was really friendly until he held my hand one day.After that I developed a crush on him but he soon moved away :frowning2:

He was really cute too.

2. Gingerblond93

The first boy crush I had was in second grade with this really cute boy, with dark hair and eyes and amazing lips and a rocking body for an 8 yo. We were best friends and one day when I was at his house he kissed me on the lips. I totally saw stars, everything became blurry, my whole body tingled and I nervously kissed him back. He was my first bf (secret bf), I loved everything about him and loved holding his hand and being close to him and yes kissing him was just amazing.

3. Shyguy5

I think my time crushing on a guy was the original red ranger when I was 4 or 5. But my crush on someone I knew in person was on a friend/classmate in 7th grade. Junior high was tough getting use to since I had some "bullies" (i wasn't targeted but was picked on/made fun like some kids). My crush was always nice to me even when some guys in class made homophobic remarks towards me or didn't want to work with me in class.

It felt great going to class as a preteen and have a cute guy be so nice to me. This probably why I'll always fall for the nice guy.

4. Plutanan

I never had crushes! XD I feel strange now but I guess it's because 1) I never really thought about anyone (either gender) that way or 2) I didn't pay attention to any feelings I would be having ... No, instead, I had my first at 16, on a guy who I'd been talking to. We talked about a lot of things and even about my sexuality and through him I realized that I liked guys (I hadn't accepted I was 100% homosexual yet). Well, he's gay so then we started hanging out which included cuddling and kissing. It was just a short thing and never really a relationship but I wouldn't trade those moments.

If you're curious on his appearance: dark brown hair, about 6 feet, fit but not toned, pretty cute :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It was probably in 7th grade. In my middle school, the first honors class you could take was math, and since there was only one class for it, all the students who were in it were in virtually the same core classes every day for three years.

There was this one cute guy who was an athlete and had a very nice fit physique, especially when he was wearing track pants. I remember one time he was fooling around and showed off his abs strength by asking a girl to stand on his stomach while he laid flat on the floor. When he pulled up his shirt, in my head I was like :icon_redf .

6. Plutanan

If only people knew the pain! XD ... One of my friends can be touchy with me and I wonder if he'd feel weird if he knew about me...

7. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Certainly didn't understand what was going on at the time but grade 5 - cute guy, smart too (or vice versa).

8. TheMightyBoosh

(If your wondering why I put first male/female crush it's cause I am trying to identify my gender and am very confused and such) ------------------

First female crush: My best friend.. her mum and my mum are best friends. I met her when I was about 11/12 but didn't realise I actually kinda had a crush on her till I was about 13/14. We would spend pretty much everyday together we would roleplay a lot as kids and make our own games out of our favorite movies. We were outcasts and bullied a lot..She kissed me once, :grin: normally she kissed me on the cheek to say hi but one time she kissed me. :slight_smile: It was kinda awkward for me...she didn't seem phased at all. We moved sadly..and we don't see or hear from each other anymore :frowning2: I know I liked her but I'd rather have a best friend then a gf any day. Her mum and my mum speak on the phone regularly and facebook of course.

First male crush: He was such a beauty :love:...he had such great hair, he was a skateboarder and was a few years older...we'd all skateboard together going down hills..we occasionly played dares too..but nothing happened, :rolle: then he invited us to his to play video games then my friend decided that she'd say lets play blind's mans bluff. Dunno if any of you know of it but it's pretty fun it's where 1 person is blindfolded and the other people have to hide in the room and the blind folded person has to find everyone, first 1 to be found becomes the blindman.

But we didn't have a blindfold so it was decided the lights would be off.. :eusa_eh: and basically I hid on his bed and was gonna jump from his kinda bunkbed when he was up but I was too slow and didn't even know he was up! I was rubish at hiding :roflmao: but I'm glad I was! :grin: Then all of a sudden he was kissing me...It was lovely...*daydreams*--- :redface:

that's my story..

9. catboy

My fist crush was in Ninth grade so last year. He was super hott witth blond hair and these deep brown puppy eyes. I never came out to him but he always said he loved me and once when we went swimming he pushed his whole friggin body up against mine and just looked into my eyes, I about died. Later he went to Colorado for a couple of weeks and when he came back he said he fpund the girl of his dreams and stopped talking to me. As far as his physique he was the Captain of a soccer team so...

10. Mzansi

When I was 14,
    He was my best friend,
    And luckily he returned the affection :slight_smile:

11. Saint Otaku

So many I can't remember! But my first crush that had a decent possibility of happening, I, with my recollected cautious mind, just now crushed into a sea of silly hopes. Not that I'm devastated, just disappointed :slight_smile:

12. oneday004

first crush....best friend in high school.... asked if I could kiss him he said no

13. SixesAndSevens

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was about 13/14, I suddenly noticed this boy in my year. He was handsome, really good at sport, not the most popular kid but had plenty of friends, clever, witty etc. I only ever spoke to him a few times but I found that we got on quite well. I saw him in passing a while ago with what must have been his girlfriend. It's strange that I cared about him as much as I did seeing as he was only really just aware of my existence. It's not something which I ever thought would turn into a relationship of any kind, I just cared for him and ultimately wished I could be as "cool" as him or have him as a friend... it just didn't help that I was physically attracted to him!

14. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Started noticing cute boys in 8th grade (13) but didn't know what was going on. My first crush (and by that I mean falling for someone) was in grade 10 (14-15) on a really hot, and SUPER intelligent boy. He was tall, blond hair, fit, perfect Australian look, cute face etc. He ended up becoming my best friend. I'm still not over it...

15. Au.Quicksilver

'Bout halfway through this year. A comparatively close friend. Some emotional pain. The kind I'd never dealt with. Then again, I never liked anyone before then. I got over the annoyance. Like most things...

16. when i was younger thora birch.... haha.

then irl, it was a friend of a friend when i was 14.

17. Thomas88

The Thickest Forest in the entire milky way
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I had a crush on my best friend, but now not a bestfriend anymore. We were in grade 11th. I felt like being next to him is my paradise. Although his smell became unique to me. I saw no one cuter than he is. He has a lean body. It's Cool, when he offered me a lift ( well he rode a motorbike ) , I sat behind him, and I grab his shirt and I can feel his V sign. Sadly, he fell in love with another girl in grade 10th. I was his match maker. Now they 're engaged. Still whenever I chat to him or need his help, he always does his best

18. Idris

Out Status:
    Some people
    My first crush that I can remember clearly(and that wasn't an actress or actor), was two years ago in university, there was a girl that was in four of my classes, and I just remember always talking about her and constantly wanting to sit near her in class. I'd stare at her during class, and one day I was daydreaming and found myself staring at the back of her head during lecture for thirty minutes straight. Without thinking at all. And then when I hung out with her and realized she'd never be into me in that way, I practically stopped talking to her for a while because of it. The only reason I say first crush I remember clearly is because for a long time, I was emotionally distant and didn't return feelings for anyone but that was when I first started realizing that I was truly attracted to girls. And learning how exactly I crush on people.

First celebrity crushes that were obvious: Katey Sagal for five years, and Wendie Malick for the past three. Although I believe that I've had a crush on Wendie since childhood alongside with Kirstie Alley, who I've crushed on since I was seven.

19. oneday004

Had a crush on a boy in when I was about 14. he was a good friend and I was best man at his wedding. I told him I did not know how to kiss a girl and asked him to show me. (that went nowhere) If he didnot call for a few days I would call crying asking him if he did not like me any more. At the time I had no explanation for my behavior , but it all made sense a lil later. We went our sparate ways later and nothing ever happened.

20. apostrophied

Age 20. A girl who was in a few of my classes with me. She was cute. XD