1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The girl that I like

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by youaresobrian, Nov 30, 2013.

1. youaresobrian

Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know how to tell whether or not she likes me (I doubt it), but how am I supposed to tell. I've started noticing it more recently, when I came home to find messages waiting for me from her which coincidentally put me in a surprisingly good mood It's also an issue because some of my closer friends have an issue with her. She is gorgeous, funny, intelligent, and totally out of my league. We share a love of the Breakfast Club and she winks at me in the middle of p.e.

2. EmeraldCoconut

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    From the information you've given, it's hard to tell if she likes you or not. There are many different factors to this, so you'd need to give us more information than that.

If you want to find out for yourself, try flirting a little bit. Study her reactions. Is she comfortable with it? If she is, that's a good sign! If she not you should stop immediately to avoid an awkward situation later.
    If she is okay with the flirting, start being more affectionate. Make physical contact. Keep in mind, her actions can tell you a lot. If she doesn't have a problem with it, maybe she does like you!

If you are the confident type, maybe after doing the things above, you could just plain ask her if she likes you. This one is risky, and you should probably find a good time and place to do this. Make sure you are alone with her, and nobody can snoop in on your conversation. This way she will answer honestly.

That's all the advice I can give...
    Best of wishes x

3. Silver Sparrow

Are you out to her? That's probably the first step.