1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I a horrible person?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sedz99, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Sedz99

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My straight best friend who I have a crush on recently just got into a relationship with one of my other best friends. Now someone else has him I want him even more and even though it could really hurt the both of them I just want them to break up. Even though nothing will probably ever happen between us as he is straight, however I have suspicions because he constantly feels the need to say that he is straight to all me I don't know if that is because I am gay or just because he's confused himself, anyway I don't care if nothing happens between us but we were really close before they started going out and now we're drifting apart and I know if they break up I will be his shoulder to cry on.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'd be a horrible person if you TRIED to break them up...thinking about it? Eh not so much...

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does he know you're gay? Also, you shouldn't push him. No matter how hard you try, you can't make someone else like you if they don't want to or can't. Try to focus your attention on other guys who look more promising. Wishing to break up a relationship is unhealthy for you.

4. Sedz99

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah he knows I'm gay and knows I once liked him (I lied to him and said I stopped liking him) I try to move on but every time I see him I smile. When I walk into our school hall and see his face I can't stop but smile, all other boys are nothing but a blur and no one else is out in my year so it's hard for me to stop liking him.

5. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't do anything rash. It would be rash to interfere with them.

Also, you're 14 years old. Don't worry about dating. It's overrated at your age.
    And don't get pulled into drama.

I sound harsh, but honestly, if there's one thing you shouldn't be wasting your time with at that age, it's dating.