1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friendships

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Robben, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Robben

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello,
    Growing up I was surrounded by a large group of other boys roughly about my age.
    My first sexual experience was a dare to blow three guys at the same time.
    At the time it felt like rape, or at least the way that was described to me.
    Now I wonder if all gay guys have experienced homosexuality as a dare in their youth.
    The first time I played spin the bottle was with my brother, and another pair of brother and sister. There were three of us guys french kissing as a lead into romance. The one year I attended private school, I wore Jordache and Sassoon Jeans. I must have gotten as many pats on the ass as any of the girls.

I used to follow music like a lot of my peers, but that did not keep the tendencies from rising. I think behind my homophobia growing up there was nothing but the pain of denial, and a lot of that was physical too. Somehow My mother and father understood that I am gay, but deep down they would like me to speak from real experience. I am no longer confused about the muscular chests that turn me on, the firm asses, or the rippling abdomens. I only feel at a loss because I see a lot of gay men still wear their homophobia close to them, as if somehow being and becoming gay implies you live like a victim.

I don't relate my male lovers to these experience but it makes my world complete to press my lips against a man's mouth, and know that the world has brought us this much closer to being a partnership in divine faith.

Any thought about being gay as a way to survive rather than something that you wear like a victim?

2. fakeidentityduh

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    being gay as a way to survive?.. I have not even an iota of an idea of what you're talking about to be honest.

3. Robben

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just in a way of being yourself, and not questioning or requiring reasons that may lead to doubt.