1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just realized

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by monotone, Dec 4, 2013.

1. monotone

that only one person ever starts Facebook chats with me, and that person always does that to ask for help with classes.

That's pretty depressing.

2. questioning25

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Be fair, it's just facebook. Of course, I avoid facebook because I assume no one on there will talk to me. Sigh, social anxiety. The psychologist in me (but I'm not a psychologist) would respond to your post as follows: a) Give yourself credit for the one person you do chat with (class related or not), b) If you want to have more facebook chats.... start some!!! If you never start any, it's a very one way conversation.

3. monotone

Oh, I always start them.

I'm just not sure if I'm not welcome to talk because no one else starts them.

4. questioning25

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ahh, well then our experiences diverge :slight_smile:. Yeah, don't know, but wouldn't read very much into it.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't worry, similar things happen to me. I am almost always the one who starts chats.