1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updates

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nihonokage, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Nihonokage

First off someone asked me to keep them updated on my situation so I'm making a new thread for the updates since I think the original one is too long anyway XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Update#1
    Well... How do I say thing... I'm really happy. To explain why this is:
    I'm one of those people the don't talk much. I'm ginger and spotty etc. So it's rare for me to have proper friends, I think I have only had friends since 2nd year of highschool (which in Scotland makes me about 13). And even then I've never been anybodies "best friend".... but today, I learned (was told by the person themself) that I am.... and not only that, but it's the very same person that I have a crush on. (now if you have read my previous thread then you know more or less what happened). But basically after what happened then, I thought I had been permanently demoted(for a lack of better words) to just a friend. However recently we were... sort of arguing (not quite).... more like I was being to persistent and he said he was "done talking about " it. And in retaliation (sort of) I said "your no fun" (in the convo it makes sense) . That offended him I think and he yelled (well... in caps) "I DONT WANT TO FUCKING HURT YOU, I DONT WANT TO PUT MY BESTFRIEND..." He actually said I'm his best friend. I know that seems small and trivial almost but it makes me happy beyond belief. :icon_bigg I love the guy but previously I thought I was just one of his many friends, but I'm not just one of his friends. I'm thinking I should give him a hug tomorrow, should I?

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nawww
    Yes!
    I think hugging is a good idea :slight_smile:

3. Nihonokage

Update #2

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
    Okay... I'm like ecstatic right now. Okay so we both had our computing exams today (well... prelims). After we both went home (well he didn't but he left school). I got home. He texted me asking if I was still at school, I replied no, he came over (I didn't ask). He came over, stayed for like 3 hours or so. And he only just left. When he was on his way out the door, I patted him on the shoulder as a sort of "see ya later". Then he turned around and gave me a hug... I didn't initiate it,... as far as I know. It only lasted about 3 seconds though.... I'm ecstatic. Mainly because now I know he wasn't just saying that I was his best friend. He meant it. :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like a bit more than best friends... :wink: Enjoy.

5. Nihonokage

Unfortunately no. Trust me I would be more than ecstatic if that were the case. But he's in a committed relationship already with his girlfriend (but he's bi). So for now at least, I'm going to have to settle for best friend, but I'm not complaining. :slight_smile:

6. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's so cute :grin:
    Enjoy yourself :slight_smile:

7. Nihonokage

Update #3

Now I'm not sure. I mean today in glagow he and another friend were sort of play fighting(?) But I didn't know that so I put my hand between them and he just turns around and punches me in the stomach, not too hard or anything but it was definitely a surprise. I mean I know he was angry (he has anger management problems I think- minor though they are), so now I think he was lying and it hurts. I mean I meant what I said to him. And I wasn't allowed to retaliate in anyway...:tears: Why does my first crush have to be him?:tears: (I probably don't mean that but it still hurts, so much for being his bestfriend huh?)

8. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guys do stupid stuff. I wouldn't worry about it. I still think you are his bestfriend

9. Nihonokage

Thanks WhiteShadows, that's really cheered me up! :grin: :grin:

10. Nihonokage

Update #4

Today was.. boring.. mostly.

Until after school

I was away giving my charger to a friend who needed it cause her's was broken... and guess who else was there too? Yeah, my crush (we're mutual best friends). So the three of us talked at the door for a good while (about half an hour to an hour) and then we went our separate ways... .well sort of. My crush (who was on his bike) and I, were sort of racing (I was running) and we passed my area, so when we finally parted ways I was beginning to walk away but he stopped and called my name. I turn around and he has his arm open. He wanted a hug :grin:. I mean I know it's just a hug but it's rare for most guys in my area to want one (especially in a fairly public area). I mean I gave him payback for punching me earlier anyway. So I'm just happy that (hopefully) that was a one time thing. And that we are still best friends. Sorry if this post is fairly long (I just want to think about the moment a while longer). I'm just so happy that he's willing to hug me like that: not like a bro hug you know with the patting, but actually a full on hug. Although with him on his bike it was kinda like this " (*hug*) ", XD. So yeah I'm happy, although I won't be seeing him for a while because he's staying off on the days that he doesn't have prelims :frowning2:

P.S. sorry if I'm updating over the smallest of things it's just these mean a lot to me.

#10 Nihonokage, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  11. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If they mean something to you, they mean something to us. ^_^

12. Nihonokage

...thank you. You have no idea how happy that makes me. :tears: (in a good way of course)

---------- Post added 11th Dec 2013 at 12:58 AM ----------

Also just because I will find it easier. My crush's/ best friend's (first) name is Conor. (if he finds this I'm probably screwed (at least he'll be mad at me... although hopefully for only a while) but this site has really helped me through this: before I was jealous and selfish but now I can appreciate the relationship I do have a lot more :slight_smile:.

#12 Nihonokage, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  13. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, I'm glad to hear how it's going :slight_smile:
    Keep updating!

14. Nihonokage

Question #1

Okay so it's getting close to Christmas. You know, that special time of giving. Well me and my friends have bought each other presents... mostly. Conor, hasn't bought me anything (don't judge just yet) and he keeps asking me what I want (well that's a bit dramatic maybe this is the 3rd/4th time). This time he says that is he doesn't buy me something he will feel like "shit". And my response was:-

"don't as long as your happy, that's all I want... (I've been trying to type stuff but I can't type anything that doesn't sound creepy... *sigh*)I mean you guys have given me the best year of my life. And that means a lot to me. "

My question is, if you were on Conor's end (this was on facebook), would that annoy you or upset you in anyway? (I mean I'm trying to not make him feel bad, but I'm not sure if it's working as he instantly stopped talking after ) Although another reason I don't want him to get me anything is cause I know he's skint so if I did ask for stuff I wouldn't want it to be anything expensive.

#14 Nihonokage, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  15. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd just be honest and be like, "I really don't want any items this year. I'm content w/ our relationship." or somethin like that.
    At your age, there's this weird feeling that you're obligated to buy your crush presents. It's an odd phenomenon; I had a similar experience.

All I can say is, be honest with him haha. Gifts don't mean anything.

16. Nihonokage

That's presuming he has a crush on me (..I wish). I've already bought him a present: Fairy Tale Season 1 on DVD, but he's given me so much this year: like not physically but mentally (self esteem whoo! XD).

17. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Say you really don't need anything, but if he really insists he can get you something small like a book or whatever, that will at least make him feel good. He cares about you a lot.

18. Nihonokage

That's the thing though I've said I don't need anything on like 3/4/5 different occasions but he keeps insisting (although to be fair the first time he asked I jokingly asked for plane tickets to Japan for two... he responded with he would if he had the money, although it was obvious that I was joking) .... Although even if he asks one more time I don't think I'll tell him because he's skint (no money), if he pins me to a wall and says he won't let me go until I tell him, I'll tell him something that's really cheap like the Spooks Apprentice on Amazon as it's like £1.50.

(Quick update: Today we had a departing hug which I initiated... just hoping he doesn't feel weird about it: it was during daylight where people could see us.)
    :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile: Christmas is only 12 sleeps away, can't wait to give the presents :slight_smile:

19. Nihonokage

Update #5

Excuse my language but... shit. I may have made a huge mistake. Basically today was another friends birthday near the end (when both me and Conor left) he began talking to out host about something, she too is a friend, that he has known for longer. I wasn't allowed to hear it so I know something major is up that Conor doesn't want others to know about. Then later on facebook the following chat occurs (I normally won't like doing this but it'll help me explain):

Me:astonished:kay, but I'm on your side always. okay? Whoo thunder and lightning!

Him:Wooohoooo hopefully I get struck by it and put out of my misery

Me:Stop being so selfish Conor . If that happened I don't know what I would do... I don't even dare think about it.

Him:Sorry ;(

Me:I mean obviously your going through some stuff, but just remember me and everyone is here for you if you want to talk about everything. I mean obviously we've not been friends for as long as you have been with Seannie and the others but I still want to help if I can.Even if you need to rant, *places hand on shoulder* I'll be here. okay?

then we start talking about something else for a while (like 5 min or so) then I say something that could potentially end really awkwardly... but I'm not sure.

Basically I say
    "I would sing this to you if I a) was good, b)had the equipment and c) had the balls XD P!nk - F**kin' Perfect - YouTube"

Now I meant that as in like: I don't care what you do I won't judge you kinda thing (with obvious exceptions of course), but I only realised after that that could of been taken in a romatic/ "I Love You" kinda thing... If someone you knew has/had feeling for you said that to you but you already had a partner, how do you think you'd react?
    :icon_redf:tears:

Note: I'm already pissed off with myself for not being careful.. :T

20. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I would just get your mind off it. He'll take it how he wants, but guys usually don't read into these things too much (unless they're into you, in which case you don't need to worry anyway...)