1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ThnksFrThMmrs, Dec 4, 2013.

1. ThnksFrThMmrs

Out Status:
    A few people
    I totally pissed my girlfriend off. I'm stressed out about coming out tomorrow (technically today since its past midnight), and I kinda snapped at her. I really don't want to mess this up with her but I'm not really sure how to make it up to her. She's not talking to me at the moment but I need some way to fix this. I'm not really good with fixing my messes. Any ideas on how to make it up to her?

Note: I'm an hour away at college so I can't really show up at her doorstep and ask her to forgive me or anything like that.

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just give her some space. Time heals errthang.
    Say something sweet like, "I'm sorry, I wanna talk whenever if you aren't too mad."

3. Fate

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think driving to her house would help by showing her your sorry and that you want to make it up to her. It would show her what your willing to do for her, so think about that, i know many colleges are in there finals now but if you can I would say to drive out there.

Text her, tell her you have been feeling stressed with everything and you know snapping at her was wrong and that you're sorry and really want to talk with her about it. I know people can say really hurtful things when their upset, so im not sure what you said but definitely talk it out with her when she is ready. you may need to give her a day or two if whatever you said was really hurtful.

saying sorry is one thing, doing something to show how sorry you are is another.