1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by markosss, Dec 5, 2013.

1. markosss

When I change school I dideblnt make friends cause of my social anxiety disorder! Except of one person! He is my best friend for 2years now! We have so good memories! (Im not interested to him)! So lately I have fell in love with one of his friends (he got others except of me) and I wont to tell to my friend that I am gay so he can help me out! But he is very religious! His hole family is! So if I tell him I think that he is going to hate me and never talk me again! But I dont wanna lose him he is so nice! One day his grantfather(a priest) told him that im not a good company and they said to stop haging out qith me! But he still does! (Lately he is geting bored of me!....so what I shold do? Should I tell him?

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Casually mention some LGBT topics to see what his view is. If he's accepting, then tell him. If not, I guess it's going to be risky.

3. Gingerblond93

I agree, toss out a couple of "test balloons" to him with regards to LBGT issues such as gay marriage, etc... See how he reacts to get an idea of his personal opinion before coming out to him. Also, the friend of his you like might be straight, so just be careful.

Proceed with caution.

4. Kael

I agree with both of the above posts. You need to mention other sexualities first, and gauge his reaction to you coming out based on his initial reaction to other sexualities before deciding to come out to him.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavour! :3

Kael~