1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to convince my mother?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by heaven, Dec 5, 2013.

1. heaven

hello there. Well i have not been on this site for at least a year but it has come to the point in my life when i cant get an answer to my problem from a friend or from me.So my lets start from i guess the beginning at the end of the school term last year i told my mother that i wanted to join colorguard and we got in a big argument which in the end i came out to her but she didn't believe me. She just told me that i was confused and i have never gotten the courage to talk to her again about it. i drifted from my problem which is that my mother does not want me to join colorguard and it is something that i truly i enjoy and i would love to do it except my mother thinks it will turn me even more gay and give me a bad rep at school but i don't care about neither of those stuff since it is something i really really want. I have tried to convince her in an indefinite number of ways and nothing goes through. so... i really dont know what to do? (sorry for my horrible writing)

2. Californiacoast

I suggest some support from PFLAG in your journey with your mom...and by all means join the colorguard. Be fabulous!

3. heaven

um... the thing is that she doesn't let me join color guard. And what is pflag?