1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Rainbows~Exist, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Rainbows~Exist

I had a massive argument with my friend and now we no longer talk to each other. However, this argument was sorta an outburst and I didn't really take into account the after effect of the argument. I previously told him I was bisexual! Now earlier in the week he joins in on a conversation with my other friend and causes a lot of trouble. Then he says to my friend that I only got rid of him because he knew I was bi! Because of him my other friend keeps asking if I'm bi and I'm not ready to tell him. No one has the right to do that to anyone and I don't know what to do. At the moment I want to kill my ex-friend for doing this but I need to decide whether or not to tell my friend that I'm gay (I found out I was gay before this happened). What do I do? :confused:

2. Kreiger

If you plan on telling him eventually, now's as good a time as any, because he probably knows now thanks to your ex-friend, and lying directly to friends can makes things awkward, especially if they've got reason enough not to believe you.