1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married to a bisexual

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jetsfan30, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Jetsfan30

My gf and I dated for 9 months, I left her due to lack of intimacy. For 6 months I dated another woman which didn't workout. When she found out I was single she started talking to me again, now I went to see her and she was all over me and I wasn't ready for a relationship yet. We'll we talked for a bit and got back together. She has only been with one other woman. In June we got back together and in October we got married. It's gone completely down hill. My problem why we broke up to begin with was because she would never touch me sexually well when she was trying to get me back she filled my head saying she wanted me to be the first girl she's goes down on. Ok now she says she's uncomfortable to do it. She no longer says she loves me and never kisses me. We never have sex she says it's unimportant yet she always had sex with men. I have no idea what to do anymore.