1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My parents are so damn annoying.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by musicalshyguy, Dec 7, 2013.

1. musicalshyguy

They're always making me do stuff for them. And yesterday, I finally grew the balls to message my crush on iMessage, and now, THIS WEEKEND, my parents take away my laptop. "Because I'm on it too much"

2. apostrophied

Well, room and board ain't free! Just be glad you only have to do chores and not actually pay anything in $$ (yes, that happens to some kids and let me tell you it's not fun)!

About the laptop, yeah that sucks. Maybe make a point to limit your use of it when you get it back. I kind of understand where your parents are coming from with this one: there's nothing worse than having a family member that's perpetually glued to an LCD screen... I'm assuming that they want you to be a part of the family instead of spending your days hidden away and not interacting with people.

Sorry, probably not what you wanted to hear, but you have to look at your parents' side of the issue, too. =\ I hope you feel better soon.