1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does my best guy friend like me? and do you think he's gay?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Karl99, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Karl99

We're both good looking. my best guy friend, doesn't know that I like him a bit(I'm not fully straight) he has a girlfriend and I have an ex. We're both pretty buff and both 13. At first we just talk then after some time, he starts getting touchy. He gropes my man breasts than I just laugh cause I think he was just joking. Then the groping just gets more frequent. So I grope back everytime he does, and we laugh about it after. After a few months of groping each other every now and then, he got MORE TOUCHY. One time during class he suddenly starts running his fingers around my shirt until he got hold of my nipple, he looked at it for a moment(my nipples went hard ) then he pinched it and played with it for some time. I liked it, it made me hard l, I think he saw my pleasured expression. When he stopped, everything was back to groping. Then after some time when everyone(I think) was ooutside he hugged me hard and said "I love you" in a fun way so I chuckled and said "yeah".Is he serious?:icon_redf

2. Wildfyre

Wildfyre Guest

He's quite obviously really into you. You should ask him out or something!

3. Karl99

You really think so? :icon_redf:icon_bigg

---------- Post added 8th Dec 2013 at 01:59 AM ----------

But he has a girlfriend, i'm not sure though. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can either ask him / ask him out or just keep being progressively more touchy/intimate until it gets to the point where it's obvious.
    If he's into you, he wont stop you :wink:

Only thing you need to worry about is that he has a gf... so before you two get together he needs to sort that out...

5. Karl99

I'll do that, thanks :icon_wink
    But the question is how long will it take?

6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    IMO, you should not ask him out (for a date) until he is single. Otherwise, you will be seeing as breaking the relationship, and the girlfriend might take revenge. You could still hang out with him as friends, but ultimately he has to make the hard decision because he's the one with responsibility for the relationship. Some guys never get to the point of breaking up, and its better to move on than be stuck in some love triangle.

7. Karl99

Hmmm that got me thinking....
    But I don't wanna lose him :icon_sad:

8. UG Scorpio

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My friends do the touchy stuff with me not because they are in to me but they as being friendly and happy were mates they al know im bi leaning towards gay and have a joke about it with me physically all I can say is joke along with him until he says he is in to you

9. Karl99

Okay I'll do that. I hugged him today, he didn't mind. He asked me if I could eat lunch with him but I was too busy. I always like to put my arm around his shoulder, he always wants to lay his head on it. He also puts his head on my shoulder. Unfortunately the groping became less frequent(he's still touchy though) but he tells more about his secrets now. He also slaps my ass too sometimes lol. I also give him massages every now and then.

---------- Post added 9th Dec 2013 at 01:11 AM ----------

He's never mentioned about the nipple thing too, as if it never happened. I think he was embarassed or something.

10. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Damn that's hot
    Enjoy yourself :slight_smile:

11. Karl99

Haha:icon_wink sooo what do you think? And can you give me more about your opinion? It would mean a lot :icon_wink:icon_bigg

---------- Post added 9th Dec 2013 at 01:52 AM ----------

He's also told some very deep secrets. You know horny stuff. He pretended to masturbate in front of me too so I just laughed.

12. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All I can say is keep groping / touching back and see. If that doesn't get far enough, just come out to him / tell him you like him.

He could just be messing around, but it seems like more than that :slight_smile:

13. Karl99

:icon_biggThanks a lot.:icon_bigg:icon_wink:thumbsup:

14. Karl99

A few days ago whenever we were in class when I wanted to grope him, he pushes my hand away. But recently when we were having class outside, when everyone was busy, afteer he gave me a quick grope, he sat on my lap, and I got a boner I felt his ass, but he didn't move, he only moved when the teacher ordered us all to stand up.Then he just sits back on my lap with my boner. I know he felt it. So I tried to change his position so it won't seem awkward, so i did he was sitting on my left thigh but he could still feel the my penis(I moved it to the right). he keeps reverting back to previous positions on my lap, Then I grope both his man breasts from behind him then he stops. then I lay my head on his back. He wasn't moving at all this time. We were all ordered to stand again, he was about to fall on his back, so I catch him( I was behind him) ( I think he did that on purpose).I still had my boner, he felt it, it was touching his back, LITERALLY, and he just stayed there for some time, I was carrying him while he was still feeling my dick behind him. IT WAS AWKWARD he went back to his feet after about 8-10 seconds of me carrying him behind. We all sat again, I gave him a massage, and we talked about some stuff not connected to what just happened. like his hair etc.
    DOES THIS MEAN SOMETHING? are we getting closer? :icon_redf

15. Karl99

Oh and he played with my nipple again yesterday.Maybe he wants be friends with benefits with me all this time?

#15 Karl99, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  16. Karl99

Then after the sitting-on-my-lap-thing I slapped his ass after a few moments of what just happened. He didn't mind.

17. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If he was continuously trying to actively sit back on your lap / grope you with all that happening, I think he's trying to tell you something.
    Do you guys ever stay at each other's houses?

18. Karl99

not yet

---------- Post added 14th Dec 2013 at 04:52 AM ----------

Why?

19. zelos11

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I see most guys here agree you should ask him out.
    Im not sure, but i will tell you to be carefull around best buddys. Im not questioning your friendship, you are obvously very comfortable around each other and that is good!
    But you should be carefull, because the Romantic feelings you have towards him, or maybe him to you or both ways, CAN BE CONFUSED with the feeling LOVE towards a friend! Me and my best buddy has been compadres since we were 7 years old. thats 15 years of a beautiful friendship. When i first reaized i actually LOVED him, i freaked out completely! I was 11 years and I had never felt like that about a guy before, or ANYONE for that matter. After a while i realized it wasnt Romantic love, and nothing like you love ur family but when you love a friend, its like the family you choose, the difference is that you may at any time look at your friends as a sexual partner! Its different feelings of love, but they can be dangerously alike.
    When we were around that age, 9-12 we were also very comfortable around each other, and played with subtle sexual themes like you two are, but we were both clearly attracted to girls as we wingman'd each other each recess final year of elementary :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (13) Today we 21 years, and he is the only male friend i hug EVERY single time i meet, and not manhugs, a real embrace! I love him for life, but we could never be anything else, even if were both openly G and/or B.

I dont know what you and your friend got, but i know call the love for my best friend for a magical, beautiful word that sums it all up: BROMANCE :grin:

How long have you known him, and how long have you considerer him your BEST friend?
    Does he know you are attracted to men?
    Good luck, but be carefull, you dont want to loose your homie :slight_smile:

20. Karl99

Oh my god! Today is the most touchiest he's ever gotten so far. The sitting on my lap thing happened last week. He responded! In the morning when I arrived at school he Shouted my name then I looked at him he smiled at me so I smiled back. It turns out he was just calling me because I'M needed to give money to him for the nearing school event and he was the one collecting the money. When I sat next to him I put my arm around his shoulder and he played with my nipple again and kept stroking my newly cut hair, and he also layed his head on my arm(the one that's around his shoulder) when we had vacant time he hugged me very tighty and...DRY HUMPED ME WHILE HE WAS HARD(well I'm not sure if he was hard). He was smiling at me wwhile doing it, he moaned but it was like he was having fun, I was grinning at him, it actually took some moments before he let go, I forgot to mention there was like 5-9 of us left in the room that time cause most of them were at the cafeteria. He also allows me to grope him again now, he doesn't push my hand(or in some times hands) away anymore. During class when we were together he squeezes my man breast every now and then. It was pretty frequent considering all I'm telling in this reply happened in one day except the lap thing which happened last week. I was actually afraid he would be angry with me after the lap thing instead he got more touchy! WHICH FOR ME IS AWESOME lol. When it hit afternoon he was all sweaty his other best friend(the one that usually wipes his sweat off his back) tried to wipe it all off but instead HE said he wanted me to do it. I felt his body(and his sweat gross lol but it was okay) ( I saw his other best friend wonder off looking jealous qnd pretty angry lol) while I was wiping his sweat off, my other friend came out of nowhere and said we were sweet together then he grinned. I gave him massages, I stopped then he all of a sudden said he wanted more so I gave him more. When It was the last hour before dismissal I rubbed his knee up and down,in and out of his pants, then I rubbed his thigh out of his pants, I did it all in a seductive way. When we were dismissed, I said goodbye to him and he smiled and gave a quick squeeze of my man breast. (!):icon_bigg:icon_redf:slight_smile::thumbsup::eusa_danc::lol:
    I think he's grateful that I nearly fucked him in his pants last time lol. I'm amazed on how he responded.:icon_bigg