1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me! (Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Goodnyte, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Goodnyte

Okay, so I like two girls. I like them both...a lot. I just don't know who I like more or how to determine that. Ana is really nice, caring, gorgeous, she and I can talk for hours when we are both on. The first time we talked we talked from like 10 p.m. until 3 or 4 in the morning. I really like her and when she isn't on I'm sitting here like an idiot waiting for her to be on so we can talk. The second it says she is online, I'm saying "hi".

Kat and I haven't really talked as much as Ana and I but it has been enough for me to like her. She is a nice girl too. Beautiful, amazing etc etc. The problem with her is she isn't completely sure about her sexuality yet. She is pretty positive she is lesbian but hasn't come around to the accepting stage and I don't want to be "that girl". You know what I mean?

Oh, I met both online. I met them at a site called TrevorSpace. It is a really safe site, promise. So you don't have to mention that.

Please help me. Who do I like more? Or how can I determine who I like more. Sorry for it being so long.

I think I like Ana more, but I don't know.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well the choice seems fairly obvious but two things occur.

1. Naming the site is probably against forum rules
    2. There is no such thing as a 'really safe' teen dating(?) site...at all...

3. Goodnyte

Oops. Didn't realize that. :/ Oh well. The site is for LGBT youth 13-24 who are looking for friends. It isn't even really a dating site. You have to send in a picture to prove it is you in order to get an account. While not super safe, it is a safe as you can get really.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Still sounds dodgy as hell...but to each their own, just be careful whatever you do...

5. Goodnyte

I will be. :slight_smile: No worries

6. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh Goodnyte, if only that were true :slight_smile: Soooo many worries and I don't even know you!

As for what you were asking, although I don't feel 100% about advising on it. For future reference, go with the one you can talk to for ages. Never underestimate how good it is to be able to just talk about nothing and enjoy it with a partner 'cause awkward silences really suck and lead to stupid decisions to get out of them!

7. Goodnyte

Lol. It'll all be good. Pinky Promise.

Thank you for your advice. It has just really been messing me up the past few days because I am one of those people who hates not knowing.

8. lezbhonest

hey. hmm idk what to tell you because you should follow your heart. it is OK to like both girls right now, we are young and still exploring. Matter of fact i like two girls too... And one of them happens to be named Kat ( and having issues with her sexuality) too! Haha thats funny.... umm but yeah i say keep talking with the both of them and in time you will figure out which girl you like more or who you want to get to know more. See who treats you better, etc. There is no rush, just enjoy getting to know both of them. If you do decide to start a real relationship with 1 of them, then you do need to realize you probably shouldnt be talking with the other girl or having feelings for her.

Hope i helped :slight_smile: , i would appreciate if you could answer my question story about her it is titled " Why is she being distant?..." haha its ont he 1st page of this family friends and relationships section.

9. Goodnyte

Thank you!