1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Break

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Turgon, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Turgon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So my boyfriend and I had been dating for just about seven months. Three weeks ago I found out that he had cheated on me multiple times in July with one of my best friends who I will call Andy. Andy told me about it and I cut off contact with him but stayed with my boyfriend after talking to him about it. After that we hung out as usual but he became more distant and acting less and less the way he used to and our sex life was almost nonexistant.

About a week ago we were hanging out and I brought up the way he had been acting. He admitted to it and said he hasnt been treating me the way I deserve and that he's sorry about it. He suggested a break from our relationship and I thought that maybe that would be best. So break initiated and this is where my problem arises. I have hooked up with around three different guys since the break started and have felt absolutely nothing for them, not physical or emotional. So i quickly discovered I am still in love with my ex. SOOOO I did what any rational psycho ex would do and found it if my boyfriend had ever loved and if he still did. We talked and he shared when asked that he does in fact still love me.

Now comes the question. Is getting back together with him a good idea?

2. sweetiepi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    he still loves you but doesn't seem too sorry about what he did..