1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i fancy my best friend, help!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by anonomous, Dec 9, 2013.

1. anonomous

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i really love my best friend so much, like so much. we are really close and spend a lot of time together. but she is completely straight which really upsets me to know that we can never be more than friends. how cann i get over this? oh and she knows that i am bi, thats all. please help.

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's something that you'll have to work toward getting over on your own.
    Everybody has their own way of dealing with it.
    Whenever I've been in this situation, I've just had to stop seeing them on a regular basis so my mind is elsewhere.
    Otherwise, you might just have to tell yourself that it's not going to go further than a friendship because she's straight - nothing can change that.

3. Wildfyre

Wildfyre Guest

I think most people have been through what you're going through now. Sad thing is, there's really not a lot you can do about it, except try to get over her (I know how pointless it is giving you that advice, because it's not exactly something you can turn on and off like a freaking light switch), and try not to let her find out, otherwise it might change things between you guys, and trust me, that hurts. Good luck and sorry to hear, bro.