1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meeting People

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by musicgirl18, Dec 10, 2013.

1. musicgirl18

Okay, I don' know if there's anyone out there who has this problem as well, though I doubt there aren't, with how many people that are on here. But here it is:

I go to school on line, and live in a very seclusive environment. Basically the only people I know are the people in my church and the people in my co-op. I only know one gay guy, and he's 50 years old, and the workout instructor at our close-by gym. Does anyone have any suggestions for a teen girl to get out and meet new people, specifically gay people? Any suggestions are welcome, just remember that I am 16 and I don't even have my license yet. :grin:

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could join a local LGBT chapter or something.
    Or just get involved in the community. You'd be surprised how many gay people you'll meet IRL.

At our age, it's easy to feel like there aren't any other gay folks around us, but I promise, when you go to college or start going out more, you'll see that there are a tonnnnnnnnnn haha.

3. musicgirl18

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking, do you have any suggestions of how I could find one though? I've tried googling, but I can't find anything helpful.