1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!! Do I give up trying??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Augie14, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Augie14

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've posted about this girl once before. I met her in the beginning of September, so I've known her about three and a half months.
    I started having feelings for her about 2 months ago.
    Some weeks we text everyday, then a week might go by where we talk only once. We usually hang out every or every other weekend.
    So last Friday we went to an event and ended up going to the bars near by after.
    Had a few drinks, decided to take the train to a different part of the city and go to another bar there.
    Had to wait at the station for a while, we ended up being alone. It was cold, and when we sat down she wrapped her arm around me and we basically held each other until the train came a few minutes later. While we were waiting she put on lipgloss and asked me if I wanted any, I said no that's okay. At the time i didnt think anything of it, but was she just being polite or did she want to kiss me? But like I said the train came all too soon.
    Get to other part of city, start walking to bar. I linked my arm in hers and we start walking, I let go briefly on the way and she quickly held my arm again. At the last bar we ended up having some deep conversations, including how we've both dealt with depression in the past, and self esteem issues.
    We ended up sitting w some other people and one of the girls was pretty drunk and asked us if we were into girls or guys, I said it dosent really matter to me, so now if there was any smoke in the air about that its gone. She said she was queer
    When we left the bar we sat outside for a while, she put her arm around me again, but when we took cabs home it was just a quick hug bye. The street was full of people them tho.
    We both leave for a month for college break in a week, and I want to tell her I'm into her before I leave I think? Is she even into me? Was it just the alch? She is shy and a self described introvert, what do we do when we hang out or how do I bring it up or tell her? Any help is greatly appreciated!

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've read your post looking for any sign that you shouldn't tell her.
    I've found none.

Lex