1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boy friend acting suicidal

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jelly5, Dec 11, 2013.

1. jelly5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't know what to do. the thing is I am not out of the closets to my parents and he blames himself for making my life difficult and he doesn't want same thing to happen to me that happened to him because of his parents and their also some other medical problems which I am not going to get into because its rather personal info about him that makes him rather depressed. and I am trying to show him love and everything but I am scared he is going to do something and I don't know what to do at all and it freaken scares the heck out of me. I keep trying to show him I love him but I am scared he is going to start drifting off and cant stand to see him like this. he already told me to let him kill himself so he can make my life easier.;/ I just don't know what to do.

2. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Usually when people kill themselves they don't tell anyone about it.

3. June Cleaver

this is a ploy to manipulate you. Been down that road before with friends and watch other friends go through it with girlfriends. The answer above is correct, when I decided November 2012 to kill myself I told nobody I arranged for a workman to start work at 7 o'clock a.m. To find my body since I live in a country home away from people. I try to 5 o'clock a.m. And it was just not meant to be. Otherwise I would not be here now because nobody was a wiser. If you ever I think he's going to try it call 911 immediately.I don't mean to sound rude but it really sounds like a cry for attention, or some sort of manipulation to get something he wants or want you to do. More likely something he wants more in your relationship or out of your relationship. You may suggest he get a counselor and all phone books have the suicide prevention number usually in the front cover its a 1-800 number.I would give him the 1-800 number.it is 1 800 273 8255 or 1 800 273 TALK. good luck, June