1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't forget about this guy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by PalestrinaMX, Dec 13, 2013.

1. PalestrinaMX

Back in late 2011 this guy and I started talking, he and I used to work at the same place, but not together. So basically it was just stares at first between each other. The out of nowhere we start talking. Everything was going well, he would ask me stuff like "When are you here again?".

All of a sudden things changed. He would be short with me, seemed like he didn't want to talk to me, which is weird because he was the one who would come looking for me.

I started seeing him with a female co-worker, I didn't think much about it at first until he came in one day and asked me if I could reach her. I did, she came, and they went off to have lunch together(At this point he no longer worked there, and got a good job in his field).

About 30 minutes later he came back up, and I saw him looking at me for a few seconds, and then left. That was the last time I ever saw him in April 2012. I later found out that they started dating.

I still think about him, despite trying very hard to forget, but I can't.:icon_sad: