1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me? or...?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mikey19, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Mikey19

Mikey19 Guest

So I'm new to this and sorry about this this huge essay lol! So here's the story!
    I'm 19 in college and my friend is in High school still and he is 16. So we met in high school and I instantly fell in love with him at first sight... His big ears got me lol... But anyways it all started with us talking and figuring out that we shared interest in online games so I gave him my Skype and it procceded from there. So it started with us typing to each other and then he asked me if he could call me instead and I asked why? And he said because I want to hear your voice. So since then we skyped every day after school. So then over the summer he had to go see family in another state so we fell apart from each other since I didn't have a phone. So few months went by and in august I gotten my first phone ever and so I messaged him out of the blue with my number if he wanted to talk like we use too.and so the spark lit up again and the Skype calls and text messaging began 24/7. So college came and the spark died again but it picked back up in October and since then I would make this joke about how he left me and he would always get upset and say that he'll never leave me again no matter what. So one night is when he set gasoline to the little spark, I was coming home from college one day and he texted me to hurry home that he misses me a lot and so I told him I miss him too and so I got home and he was in a call with his friends and invited me and told me that he had something to tell me alone... So his friends went to sleep and it was just me and him and then I asked him what it was and he said I love you. And I thought he was pulling my leg or something and so i said okay is that it? Yea stupid of me i know i completely ruined that moment but before be got off i told him that i loved him too. But since he acts straight and talks about how hot a girl is and he talks about this girl he likes at school, note he is a virign and he has never had a girlfriend ever, i thought he was just messing with my feelings. So since then things have been slowly building up, one day we had. A fight and I asked him why did he care and he said because I like you. I love you. And so thats how that fight was resolved and I said I loved him too. And since that fight we would make sexual flirts with each other about getting in bed and the shower and etc with each other. He also said that I'm beautiful which I have never heard from any guy. So yesterday we had another fight because he said something about a girl and I got upset about it and he knew something was wrong and so I make a remark about how he should just go be with so and so! And he replies if thats how you feel... ( I hate it when he says that, really hate that shit) and so I say im sorry and thats not how I feel. So to get pay back at him later I talk about my celebrity male crush and how sexy he is. And he then gets really mad about it, and saying that he isnt nothing and so I ask him what's wrong and he is like what do you think! You get mad at me all the time when I do it. And then I say you're jealous?? And he says yes and I then I said thats cute and then he says your cute. So then later he says goodnight and I say goodnight and sleepwell and this time I said I love you at the end and he replys back with just "goodnight man"..... Really ruined my night, so I get back to my computer and he Skype calls me and says that he wants to fall asleep with me over Skype and so we have Skype sleepover which was really romantic I think lol.So that's about it for now, so my questions remain. Does he really like/love me or is it another stupid bromance? I really need advice on what to do should I keep things at this slow pace or should I help speed things up a bit? He is all I think about and dream about. I have never felt this way about anyone :bang: . So I really need some advice on what to do next?? :confused:

#1 Mikey19, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
  2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He seems to have said these things in a way that shows that he likes you (ie. directly saying I like you / think you're cute etc.)
    I think you guys are close enough for you to try and initiate something

3. StephenSC

I mean no offenses, but I like your story. It seems.... cute to me (Err... I started using that word...) I am sorry it's causing you discomfort though.

It seems to me like your already in a "courting" like stage of a relationship, so why not just be a little blunt with him (not to a point of scareing him off) Try make it something more official. At least that way you can know what you can expect.

Just my opinion, I say go for it. I wish you (both) all the best.

4. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

It doesn't sound like "just a bromance" to me at all.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This^^^

What's holding you back from trying to be in a real relationship? Have you tried asking him on a date?