1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by man dolen, Dec 14, 2013.

1. man dolen

Why can't I decide between 2 completely different people ? There's girl and guy(both my classmates)wich I like a lot, and I don't know what to do. :help:

This girl, she's quite nice, funny and smart. We flirt a lot. We almost kissed but I stopped because we were super drunk.( and fact that we're classmates... :bang:slight_smile: But on the other hand she likes music I hate(may sound stupid but music tells a lot about a person), and time to time she can be really mean to some of my friends. And if I'll start dating her and we break up then I don't think we'll be able to become friends again.

But there's this guy( I have huge crush on him) but I'm not sure if he's gay/bi. But there're few signs that he isn't straight :
    when my friend asked him if he's gay. "yes" then started laughing(so I'm not sure...).
    He's always with 1 metrosexual guy(I have to admit that metro guy's really nice :lol: and he has beautiful& intelligent Gf ).
    When I was at tumblr there was photo of cinema with bads and he sad " I want to go there with metro. guy. :lol: " I looked at him and he was like "Just kidding...".
    Next they when we were at bus he was standing all over me, like he was protecting me( Cute :icon_redf ), when I looked at him he sad some "hetero crap" :rolle: .
    He never talk to girls (only if he wants something).

Am I just lying to myself? What do you think ? :help:

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Keep talking to both people more and more. Try and get closer to the guy to see if you can find out if he's bi/gay

3. man dolen

Because I'm really shy, it's hard for me to get closer to him( I always get nervous).

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just do it. Put your shyness behind you and start conversations :slight_smile: You can do it!

5. man dolen

Great -_-... Today at school she told me that she likes me. Because I got scared, I just smiled and I basically walked away. :bang: Why am I so stupid ? Now I want call her how bad I feel and I like her too...But today I was talking to that guy and we were talking about some bands and he showed me picture of man(i can't remember name, but I know he used to be model) with words "Isn't he gorgeous." :eek: I was in shock for like 30sec. And then he said something like "I like how girls show boobs on some webside..."( I don't remember, I was still in shock) What the fuck is wrong with him ?! Is he playing some sort of mind game with me or what ??? I need advice, please. :help:

6. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Make a decision, then go for it. Which one are you more attracted to / like the personality of more?

7. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

So the girl likes you. Why don't you ask the guy if he wants to hang out some time... like a date, but just an opportunity to see where it goes. Or just get lunch with him?

You sound hesitant about the girl, regardless of how the guy works out. Maybe if it comes down to it, tell the girl you aren't sure how you feel yet.