1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ever with you had gone for it?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MaineBiGuy, Dec 15, 2013.

1. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

(that should be ever *wish*...)

There was a time before I recognized my sexuality when I was propositioned. Once by a roommate, one by my ex-girlfriend's gay friends (3 or 4 of them trying to recruit me. Yes, it does happen) and once, a guy I liked after I recognized I'm bi, admitted to me that he's gay and lonely.

If I could go back, I so would have take up my old roommate on his offer. I would have SO had a 5-some with the gaggle of gays. I would have asked out the lonely guy and maybe even had a real same-sex relationship with him.

But as it happens, as I was mustering the courage to ask him out, I met she who would become my wife and couldn't be happier.

Ever have moments like that as you look back?

#1 MaineBiGuy, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
  2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have had many regrets about not trying hard, but I really think that for all the guys I liked, I did the best I could given the circumstances and my own stages of acceptance.