1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lesbians that fall for the first lesbian they meet

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tatamg, Dec 16, 2013.

1. tatamg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Basically every lesbian I know liked one of the first lesbians they got to know, simply because she was gay and they were desperate. It's happened to me twice in the past two years that a girl likes me because of that, and I'm getting kind of wary of getting too close to girls who are still figuring themselves out. They bring so much drama.
    So my question is, have any of you befriended inexperienced or very young lesbians, then found out they have a crush on you because you're the first lesbian they get to know? How do you prevent it, handle it, etc.? This goes for gay guys too, if you've had similar experiences.

2. Foster

Eh, I kinda feel like all the girls in my life (straight, gay, and bisexual) rush into relationships. Allot of young girls just don't want to be alone and they'll date practically anybody just to be in a relationship.

I've had a crush on a bisexual girl for a while now. Problem is, the very second she gets out of a relationship, she gets into a new one. And I'm not gonna be an ass and flirt with someone the same day they get out of a relationship.

Some girls are like that, but definitely not all. I for one am very picky about who I like :slight_smile:

3. you described most of the women i know haha.
    deffo.

im not one of the people who likes someone just because i find out she is gay. im not desperate, people have said to me dont you like ____ shes gay you know. no i dont like her shes a nice girl but she can be a lesbian and i can have no desire to be with her. i dont like 90% of the lesbians i know, i dont like someone just based on their orentation. :\

i get a lot of girls who want to be with me just becuase they find out my orentation, drives me mad. a few younger girls have asked me to be with them when i was younger and i rejected them and they shot back at me 'but youre a lesbian'.... really!? aaah!

im not wary of women though just more selective of who i date, i dont date girls who like me just cuz im gay haha. made that mistake once, not again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If I were to meet a girl that was lesbian I would date her because i liked her if she were pretty , and had a cool personality I use to think that people would look down on me for dating a girl just because i found her attractive and not because she's a lesbian . Because if I did that i would probably get bored if I wasn't attracted to her or if her personality sucked . So I like to get to know the girl I like before i get serious to make sure I'm making the right decision. But that's just me
    The only time I came close to this was through online dating there was this girl online that i met that was straight and she knew I liked girls she told me how men suck and she wanted to start dating women because they treated women better . I asked her if she liked girls and was attracted to them . She told me that she wants to find relationship and she will learn to be attracted to girls after awhile . Little did I know she was asking another girl who was a lesbian to be with her I found out because the girl told me what she was doing . I didn't like that about her because she seemed desperate to me . I mean I too wanted a lesbian relationship but I would prefer to like the girl I was with and not do it because I wanted a lesbian relationship that badly ( and i'm pretty much the girl that cries at night because she's alone ) She ended up dating this other girl who told her she was lesbian but she's not and who was very manipulative and verbally abusive and selfish . I tried to warn her but she gave me the oh your jealous act so I stopped . I just couldn't believe a woman could be that desperate for companionship from another woman that she would take it from anyone all they would say is their lesbian and she would just go , attraction did not matter to her nor liking them just the word lesbian . It was quite sad and to be honest I felt sorry for her .

#4 stocking, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  5. wanderinggirl

I will always have a soft spot for the first girl I dated, upon whom I relied heavily for emotional support. And I'll always have butterflies in my stomach when I see the first girl i ever hooked up with.

I suppose if I hadn't had any dating experience before that, I would have been naive enough to confuse those feelings with love.

6. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think I've ever experienced this from another person... but I was slightly guilty of it myself. I had a huge crush on a girl that formed after I figured out she was bi. Before that though, I had a crush on a straight girl for the longest time. I'm also positive that I didn't like this girl for her bisexuality alone, I just never let myself fully have a crush on her and tried to suppress those feelings I had. Basically, I didn't want to have my heart broken later on, figuring she was straight. Of course, one of her best friends told me she was bi, and I kinda just said "K, now it's okay to have a crush on her." XD

Of course, she wasn't the first bisexual or lesbian that I knew. Just the first I had a crush on.