1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling relieved yet disappointed.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MMF, Dec 16, 2013.

1. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So me and my not-so-new new friend(2 months) had been talking, hanging out a lot and I got drunk Saturday night and drunk texted him saying how I think he's a really cool guy and that if he thinks I'm gay and I also added that I try not to give impressions to people that I'm gay.

That was Saturday night, he couldn't really understand what I was saying but in the morning I did the corrections and he just read it and never replied. I saw him at school today and he was like "had a blast during the weekend? couldn't understand what you were saying"(But I did the corrections in the morning). I said "yeah, not the hangover though." He just laughed and we carried on like nothing happened.

Out of the blue, he messaged me not too long ago saying that IF(capitalized) I was gay, he's totally fine with it. with a smiley on the end ";P". I am happy that he's fine with it, because who doesn't want a guy friend that's fine with it but It's disappointing because I want to be more than friends. SIGH.

#1 MMF, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  2. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

Why don't you tell him you are gay, and see how that goes? The smiley on the end would tell me he's interested.

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ I feel differently, I think the smiley could just be there to make you feel more comfortably and reassure that he's fine with it. But I agree, you should tell him you're gay :slight_smile:

4. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I did tell him I was gay and that I try not give people impressions that I am. He was just like nah it's cool so I told him see ya to end the conversation. Ugh I really want him to be gay or bi at least, I really think he is though. He had girlfriends before, I did too. He just seems different that only between the gay guys understand. Last week for the whole week, we would have eye contact for such a long time. Eye contact with a blank face and sometimes I would wave or I would.

---------- Post added 17th Dec 2013 at 07:23 AM ----------

Yeah but that smiley face is a wink with tounge out on Emoji haha. He uses that when we ask each other out like hey let's hangout with that smiley or when he says sure. Maybe I'm just over thinking this because I like him. :bang:

5. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, just give him time, and assume he's straight until proven otherwise.