1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I told my friend that I'm gay..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MMF, Dec 18, 2013.

1. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Basically my previous post but I added more, I posted that I drunk texted my friend that I find him really cool and asked him if he thought I was gay(Saturday night) He didn't reply after seeing the message after I did the corrections because I typed it really bad even I could not understand it.

Anyway we saw each other at school Monday and he said "had a blast during the weekend? couldn't understand what you were saying I just said "yeah not the hangover" and I forgot to add that during lunch I intentionally told him that I was so happy that this guy in one of my classes is back and he was like "why?" I was like well, he was gone for a week and I miss him. He just said "Oh haha nice" with a smile.

The night he messaged me not too long ago saying that IF(capitalized) I was gay, he's totally fine with it. with a smiley on the end ";P". Not even with a hey or something. So I told him the truth and he said that it's all cool. Anyway that basically was my previous post but I'm adding that.

The next day at school, I saw him and we kept doing the eye contact still, and whenever one of the guys(I hangout with just guys) makes a gay joke. We would look at each other and just laugh. I know it's only been two days after telling him but our eye contacts feels like they're getting longer and he started getting touchy. We always say our good byes when it's time to go home and yesterday when we had our eye contact on his way to his locker. I headed towards the stairs to go down(even though I wanted to wait for him to, I didn't because I didn't want to give him the impression that I'm into him) and he ran up to me and gave me a pretty long touch in the back and said " hey see ya tomorrow" with a smile.

I've always doubted if he was gay or not, but now it seems like he really is. I don't know exactly. I really like him but I won't tell him yet. Should I tell him that I like him or ask him if he is?

#1 MMF, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  2. skwiggs

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Im my scenario I asked if he was rather than tell him I was.. If I could do it all over again I would not have put him on the spot as I did. I made him very uncomfortable. I think I should have come out to him instead.

3. Saint Otaku

I would personally wait till he comes out to you, if he is gay. That way you'll know he's at least quite comfortable with you, and a rejection might be less stinging.

4. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh that sucks man, are you at least out to him by now?

---------- Post added 18th Dec 2013 at 10:22 PM ----------

Yeah you're right. I just want to be in a gay relationship with him and waiting is long.