1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

obsession over friend during ANY break!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by anonomous, Dec 19, 2013.

1. anonomous

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hey guys. i have a mega crush on my best friend. i like obsess over her al the time. i cant stand weekends without her nethermind the xmas break that is 1 day away. im going to be so depressed and prakticly jump on her in the new year. what shall i do???

2. benjy497

benjy497 Guest

I don't really have a practical advice on that. But I empathize with your feelings cause I got through them many times before. I'd suggest (if you really can't see her during the break) you do everything that do not remind you of her. In short, try to think of something else by doing everything you love or anything that cheers you up. When I was missing somebody, I would listen to upbeat music, cook, do some jogging outside, chill with different friends, read fantasy books, play action videogames. Stay distracted, y'know! In this case, staying indoors and twiddling our thumbs is surely the worst thing. Time goes by slowly and it gives us excuses to be depressed and think about negative outcomes. I think that seeing people, may it be a group of friends or relatives, is the best way to ''forget'', at least temporarily about someone special's absence. Also, Christmas Break is supposed to be a moment of happiness and rest, where we can rejoice and forget about our everyday worries. It would be a shame to spoil it by being sad and blue! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: