1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushing crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Andstillimhere7, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I mentioned this before but I have this crush about this very hot, nice, funny boy for months and me as well as Trevor (my imaginary friend, yes I'm serious) are tired of this. I love him but it's painful and obsessive, but not a lot. I can't get over it because he is in my choir class and can't stop seeing him. I want to meet other people but it's so especially being in the closet and all the open gay people are flamboyant and effeminate and swear, I'm also playing a confusing game of who's gay because I hear that people are gay, but that's all in my head, and I try to find gay cues but am so confused.

Anyways, I want to get over him but a part of me won't let him go (he is to emotionally attached). He's so funny and nice that's why I love him a lot. Anytime I think of him my heart aches. Any suggestions, I'm willing to come if and only if someone asks me (because I hate giving things out of context), if they solve my "riddle", or I come out myself.

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you REALLY like him, you could just hang out with him / talk to him more and get to know him. That might give you a better indication of his orientation and whether or not you have a chance with him. Otherwise, you just need to talk to other people and meet new people as much as possible :slight_smile:

3. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I do like him and yeah that sound like an great idea to talk to him, but sometimes I can be socially awkward.

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All you need to do is start conversations and ask the right questions :slight_smile: