1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight Crush Problems

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by angel626, Dec 19, 2013.

1. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have any of you had to offer advice or listen to your straight crush talk about someone they liked; and how did you handle being in that situation? What are some problems you all have faced with your straight crush?

Over the course of two years I have developed strong feelings for my best friend to the point that I feel I may even be falling in love with her. My best friend is straight and I know that I would never even have any remote chance what so ever to be with her. I've accepted that and have been slowly trying to get rid of my feelings of her without losing my friendship because she has been a part of my life for 5 years already and she means so much to me. I just hate that I'm the person she comes to for advice on boys. Right now she is currently asking for advice on a guy she is falling for and it kills me. Instead of being biased and talking crap like I want to I have offered my honest opinion about him which is I think he is a good guy and I approve of him. I will admit sometimes when I'm talking to him I get the urge to throw him out a window; my jealous side wants to go ape shit!

2. Young Gun

Young Gun Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh god. I definitely know that feel.
    My crush, who is also MY BEST FRIEND constantly comes to me to talk about a girl he likes.
    :/

3. Ticklish Fish

being dateless, i start with a disclaimer that i never dated and my advise might be off

4. anonomous

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    exactly the same for me. i told my other best friend about it and that was good but im so heartbroken.