1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New year's resolution: Finally leaving my ex

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by toushirojaylee, Dec 21, 2013.

1. toushirojaylee

I don't know if this is right..but I've come to the point where I decided that I should finally end it. Ex broke up with me last may 2013. Since then, nothing has changed. We look like we're still together, its just that we don't have commitment anymore. I tried winning her back but she doesnt want to fight for us.

Lately, it seems like she's just using me. Though I do feel that she still loves me, but she often talks to me if she needs something. I'm so tired and I always get hurt because she acts single when we are not together and if we are together it seems like no one can tear us apart.. She's confusing me so much. It's hard to stay like this. She's just making me an option until she finds a perfect guy for her. :tears:

Oh the reason why we broke up..her parents wants her to settle down with a guy. They see no future with me. They think it's inappropriate for us to be together..

So I just want to end it. I'm giving it until new year then I'll be gone. Do you think it's a good idea to walk away without saying anything?I'm going nuts. :bang:

10 more days to go :tears:

Not a good year for me. Hopefully 2014 will be great.

2. "I tried winning her back but she doesnt want to fight for us."

thats whne i would of walked away but i am not you and i guess im quick to right people off ha.

i know its hard but really you are wirth someone who wants to fight for you and make things right/work. things wont always be perfect but you are worth someone who wants you all the time not when its just 'convenient'.

i honestly would end it before xmas, why put yourself through misery during a holiday that is meant to be happy and about speindg it with people who love you/care. dragging it out wont do you any good.

3. toushirojaylee

Thank you (*hug*)..I don't know what to do, she expects me to spend christmas with them, buy them gifts, etc. I feel like I don't want to do it anymore but then I can't say no to her. That's why I plan just to walk away after holidays. :icon_sad: