1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help,how to know she is into you or not..or just being friendly? Confuse

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by llins, Dec 22, 2013.

1. llins

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi everyone,
    I'm desperately need help or advice or clue...or any suggestion.
    I'm really new into this kind of feeling...so I don't know how to react or read it.

I've this crush on my language teacher. I really2 like her. I always try to ask her out..well not on date of course because I doesn't she is gay or not. So what I mean by asking her out is more like hanging out with me and other classmates.

Well, we hang out several times and I can say we become really close. When we walk..we will like holding hand..or doing arm and arm thing. I usually text her, she will reply fast sometime..but sometime not. When there is only the two of us, she will speak with me and look into my eyes, hold my hand and sometimes even touch my hair. There is one time she also touch my cheek...she also hug me...

I try to give her hint that I like her...but I can't get any hint about her. It really leave me frustrated. I afraid that she only think of me as her good student and close friends. I just doesn't know..this few days..she seems far away suddenly..when I ask her to hang out..she just turn me off several time. We also only text several times..I can text her long text..but her reply is really short..totally different from what usually.

I tell her I miss her when she can't come to the class....she send me smile icon and said she sorry and said she wished she can come...but when we meet..she act like usuall..being formal...it truly give me a headache. Maybe it because in the class..but after the class finish..I try to text her and she seems cold and using formal language towards me.

Can someone help me to understand this..I have a hard time to read her sign or hint..#if there is any..

I just wonder..maybe when she touch me when we hang out or speak..it just because she have touchy feeling for a moment..like treating me like a kid..or because it is common in the culture. Well, I live in Korea now and Korean culture seems like used to hold hand with the same sex..hugging...compliment each other..touching hair.

All of this make me confuse and clueless now...Pls, can someone give me advice how to really know her intention..her feeling. Like is she gay or not..or maybe she is into me or not.

It will be really helpful if someone can give me advice how to react toward her..or how to catch her attention in the romantic way.

PS: sorry for the long story and bad English.

2. llins

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So no one can help then...many people read but maybe also confuse to give advice I guess.
    thx anyway..T_T

---------- Post added 25th Dec 2013 at 01:51 PM ----------

So no one can help then...many people read but maybe also confuse to give advice I guess.
    thx anyway..T_T

3. Femme

How old are you and how old is she? Maybe she is afraid she will get in trouble at school. Is she married? Are you married? These are all things that could affect why she is acting hot one minute and cold the next. Also is she Korean as well?

4. llins

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I'm 25 and she is 28. We are both still single. She is Korean..I'm not a Korean..
    Yeah it is also possible that she might afraid to get into trouble...I think I should not be selfish..I don't want her to be in trouble to. But I really want to know how she feel about me..it feel like sad I don't know..T.T

5. Foster

Have you considered asking her about her sexuality or how she feels about the LGBT community? It could be a start. Knowing whether or not the person is gay is usually the first step.

6. Girishbbe

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Um. Dating your teacher sounds like a very bad idea. Right? If I am wrong, feel free to tell me to stop talking, but dating someone in a position of power over you doesn't sound like a healthy relationship.

7. The Spark

I think you'd just have to come up with a way to ask and find out.

8. llins

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    well..she won't be my teacher anymore start from the next semester..I already finished her class ^^..that's why I want to find out now..becoz it is more safe now..and even if everything gone bad..I'll not see her anymore everyday in a class..so it might help to reduce the pain I guess..

I don't know how to start the conversation about the LGBT community with her...what if she doesn't like it..

---------- Post added 28th Dec 2013 at 12:46 PM ----------

well..she won't be my teacher anymore start from the next semester..I already finished her class ^^..that's why I want to find out now..becoz it is more safe now..and even if everything gone bad..I'll not see her anymore everyday in a class..so it might help to reduce the pain I guess..

I don't know how to start the conversation about the LGBT community with her...what if she doesn't like it..

9. Girishbbe

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ah well that is a lot better and if you want to date her it's really kind of simple. You ask her on a date and see what she says. I would hazard a guess that the odds of her saying yes are low, but you can't find out till you ask.

10. llins

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    so the first step is to try to find out whether she is okay about LGBT right..then if everything is okay..I can try to ask her out...not like just hang out with other right.

I think I can try that..thx u for the opinion ladies..^^
    Wish me my luck

11. Girishbbe

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Maybe include a 3rd step about what you will do should she say no. You want to make sure you can handle the rejection and that it won't cause you other problems. Like rumors or things like that.

12. sammy1

Yah I agree 100%

13. Foster

Yeah, when you ask her about the LGBT community, if she's gay/Bi it should come up. And if she is, then just ask her out :slight_smile: Good luck!!! :grin:

14. Sarene

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so how are things going ? did you talk to her ?

15. llins

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Until now...I'm still trying the moment to talk to her in private.. Like it is been said that I need to prepare for the rumour if everything gonne wrong.. Beside that.it will also a little bit risky since I can say that she is my friend now.. I really doesn't want to lose her... I think it messier now..before she only a teacher..but now she also a friend.. I just think..should I keep silent...so I can still keep our friendship and I can always stay around her..without look awkward.

Because if I tell her now and she doesn't like it.. I might lose her at all..even being friend might be uncomfortable for her.