1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on my supervisor!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Seagypsy, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Seagypsy

Hi, just wanted to say I started a new job last month and have the most gorgeous female supervisor! She is such a lovely, friendly person and she just bowled me over the first dy I met her! She had long hair then but a couple of days later, she had it cut short. I thought she was gorgeous both ways!! I had no idea if she was bi or gay or straight, but I knew I had strong feelings for her almost immediately, which is pretty unusual for me - well, it has not happened many times, as I've only admitted my bisexuality to myself in the last few years!

Anyway, our team all went out for a meal and I felt sparks when chatting to her - we had things in common and just generally hit it off. Then she kind of avoided me at work for the next week or 2, she would give coaching sessions to the other people (as is her job) but not me! Then it came to the Christmas party day and she gave me my coaching session in the morning. We had a lovely little chat, and she told me she had a dog and he was ill and she had to go home to check on him first, then she would be at the party later. So when I got there, I texted her asking if her dog was ok and finished with a X.. She texted straight back and said "yes thanks he's better X" I said I was glad because I always worry when my cat is ill, and I said "see you later X". Well, when she got to the party, she came right up to my table and pulled a Christmas cracker with me. Then she admired my outfit. I only saw her for a brief 5 mins at the party but it felt amazing.

Then I saw on Facebook she had put a photo from the party of her sitting with a guy....?!

She has now changed it again to a fun pic of her family, but I just wonder, if he was her boyfriend, she certainly never told me she had one........ do you think she likes me??! :icon_redf

2. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't wanna burst your bubble but it is not appropriate to have a relationship with someone at work. If the relationship falls apart then you will have to deal with that person at work.

Though you may consider a relationship if you changed jobs. Anyway to answer your question as to whether she likes you...well I have no idea. You will have to ask her.

3. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She might do but she might also just like you as a friend. She said she only spent 5 mins with you at the party. It's hard to tell but please be careful either way :slight_smile:

4. Seagypsy

Well she will only be my supervisor until February! Then I will change teams when I come off my probation and have a new supervisor. I am sure I wouldn't be the only person having a relationship with a workmate!

As for only spending 5 mins with me, well yes she was sitting with some people on another table, and one of them was obviously the guy in the photo. But I just feel that she is interested in me, not necessarily that she's available....! :wink:

5. Femme

She sounds interested to me! I've got a serious crush on someone at work and I'm her supervisor. Good luck!

6. Seagypsy

Thanks :slight_smile: She is so beautiful... I just can't wait to get back to work and see her and chat to her again, I feel she will become a very close friend of mine in 2014 one way or another...... x