1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I just move on?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Rap24, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Rap24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So we're going to call my crush/best friend Emmy

I've know her for going on 4 years, we have the same birthday and we've been taking classes together since we met. Recently I've found out that I do have a crush on her, and she has a crush on me also. BUT there's a problem. She thinks she could be ready to come out at school, and I'm in a position to where I can't come out as Bisexual to everyone (her and 3 other close friends know). This made things so much harder for us to be in a relationship.

We decided that we were just going to try to stay friends, but that's not working for me. She's my first real girl crush and I must admit I've fallen really hard for her. And the moving on from having feelings for her is too hard because we see each other everyday, and we're always around each other. There is also another problem that stopped me from really pursuing a relationship with her... She isn't opening up to me because she's scared that something bad will happen because it's our senior year.

So should I just move on or should I talk to her about it... Again? :help:

2. Castlekidd

Castlekidd Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm in a similar situation except no idea if they reciprocate:/...I'd say talk to her mate, if you genuinely like her this much I can't imagine you moving on until a long holiday/break from her at school. I've seen friends try to be mates when they like people and they don't move on, everyone's different so don't necessarily block her out. In my opinion talk to her it's what I'm gonna do and you've got the holidays now to digest it if your rejected or enjoy the start of a new relationship without school pressure. Sorry if its no help cus I don't know you guys but I can relate and let you know what I'd do.
    Good luck!
    P.s. she's probably scared let her know you'll support her

3. Rap24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The thing is that I have already talked to her about it multiple times. And we've gotten nowhere. I've told her that I'm not going to hurt her and that I know she's scared to let me in, but if she doesn't then we will continue to go nowhere. I'm just so lost in all of this.